Catch a Dream is a vocational programme, for vulnerable young people, targeting 14-25 year olds’ who are struggling to achieve or have not achieved 5 GCSE Grades A-C.
The Catch a Dream Programme will deliver:
- A clear employability and pastoral support plan incorporating CV preparation, Interview practice, college applications, supported attendance at interviews and supported engagement in positive activities e.g. sports,music and Performing Arts.
- One to one support to fast-track learners through functional skills and/or GCSE core subjects.
- Supported examination attendance.
- Supported job and college interviews.
- Daily family liaison to tackle attendance, behaviour and engagement issues. (Focus will however be on reporting of positive outcomes).
- Close liaison with all agencies working with the young person e.g. social care, CAMHS, School.
- Direct challenge to youth offending.